Diabetes in Control
Diabetes Management Program
People who take an active role in learning about diabetes are the most successful in preventing or delaying diabetes complications. If you are among the millions of Americans who have diabetes, we want to help you learn all that you can to help you manage your disease.
Diabetes in Control program benefits include:*
- Diabetes education classes
- Information on how to control your blood sugar
- Tips for talking to your doctor
- Blood sugar testing and supplies
- Up to $50 in gift cards for health-related items for Members in the Diabetes in Control program who receive certain diabetic screenings
* Limitations or restrictions may apply.
YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
As a proud partner of the Greater YMCA of San Antonio, Community First invites Members at high risk of developing type 2 diabetes to join the no-cost YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program. Participants will work together to learn about healthier eating and increasing their physical activity to reduce their risk of developing diabetes.
Community First Members may be eligible to receive a complimentary 4-month YMCA membership for two adults and up to 4 children after attending education sessions 1-4.*
For more information or to enroll, visit YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program.
* Contact a Community First Health Educator at the phone number or email listed below to find out if you qualify.