At Community First, we work hard to connect members of our community to health coverage through programs like Medicaid (STAR and STAR Kids) and CHIP. We believe that all adults, families, and children deserve access to high-quality care.
We also understand that applying for Medicaid or CHIP or renewing your coverage can be difficult, confusing, and very time-consuming. We are here to help. We can now connect you with in-home, one-on-one help with your Medicaid/CHIP application or renewal form. 🏡
To make an appointment:
- Fill out our appointment form online. Go to CommunityFirstHealthPlans.com/Community-Office and select “In-Home Visit” under “Appointment Type.”
- Schedule your in-home appointment. An outreach representative will contact you to find a time that works best for you.
- Get one-on-one help. Receive guidance navigating the Medicaid/CHIP application or renewal process.
- Submit your application/renewal. Get your questions answered and feel confident that your application/renewal has been submitted correctly and with all the required information.
Other ways we can help
We can provide assistance:
- Over the phone or by email
- In-person at our Avenida Guadalupe Community Office and The MAC
- Online at RenewMyTexasBenefits.com
IMPORTANT: The eligibility of ALL individuals who have Medicaid/CHIP – including children – is now under review by HHSC. Reach out to us if you need assistance. We can help.